"You're done in this town" Tyrese threatens comedian who accused him of gay sex | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 22 October 2014

"You're done in this town" Tyrese threatens comedian who accused him of gay sex

Let me give you the gist from the beginning so you understand what's going on. Relatively unknown comedian Spanky Hayes (pictured right) went on radio some days ago to claim that Tyrese Gibson went the extra mile (sucking d***) to secure the lead role in Baby Boy...

Spanky told his listeners,
"I had an audition it was 30 stars there. There were so many stars there that I was like, I don't f*ckin belong here. Three weeks later, it was me and another person - now we're the best two people that's there. He gets up he reads, I'm thinking 'F*ck, I'm not gonna get his.' Then I get up and I read, and I shock myself."
"We both sit down and the [producer] goes, 'I love both of you guys, both of you are talented. But which one of you guys is gonna suck my c*ck."
Please continue, it gets more interesting...

"I busted out laughing because a m*thaf*cka ain't never talk to me like that. And what f*cked me up though is that other dude wasn't laughing. . . . And I looked at both of them, and was like aww hell naw. And to keep it real, he got the leading role . . .. BABY BOY." 
John Singleton produced and directed Baby Boy in 2003 and Hayes is basically saying Tyrese performed sexual favours to get the role. Well, Tyrese didn't find it funny one bit and went nuclear on the dude. He's went on Facebook to threaten Spanky in a video. What he said below...
"I was at home minding my own business and woke up to Gay rumors about me and my bro Morris Chestnut ..... It's over for you dude. You're done in this town. "
"There are some dumb ass people in this world that will be doing some dumb shit. What man wakes up and says 'you know what?, today I want to end my career. Today, I want to figure out a way to stop my kids from eating. Today, I want to commit career suicide." You know you done f**ked up, right?"
Tyrese continues
"The role for Baby Boy was written by John Singleton for 2pac. When 2pace was killed, John had only one person in mind. It wasn't them...it wasn't you, nigga it was me! Let's go even further. I did audition but it wasn't the audition that you claimed. The audition I did was me who already had the role for Baby Boy showing up to an audition to find the woman who will play my mother and we discovered my favorite woman, Taraji Henson. So at what point did it narrow down to you vs me? You just said some dumb-ass shit"
"Let's do the maths. I'm 35 years old. How old are you? which means if we do the numbers, when the auditions that you claim happened went down, you were probably around 13 years old. Which in your mind, you auditioned for the movie called Baby Boy and John Singleton wanted an actual baby boy in the movie. Anybody who has seen the movie will tell you its about a grown ass man who still lives at home with his mama. You know you done f**ked up, right?
"Let me just tell you something...it's over! You didn't have a career at first but it definitely just ended. You're never going to perform at chocolate factory (mentions other places) You're never going to do any other thing that up coming comedians needs to do in other to get their career off ground. It's over for you dude"
Tyrese shot the video while walking around his mansion in a fur robe and smoking a cigar.

45 comments:

Uche Emma said...


Let's watch and see how it ends.
Comedy na comedy ooo

Anonymous said...

Next please.....

Unknown said...

Ghen ghen waiting i say gehn ghen what is wrong if u had gay sex make una stop dis pretence because the secret has being unravel so be calm

Unknown said...

Ghen ghen waiting i say gehn ghen what is wrong if u had gay sex make una stop dis pretence because the secret has being unravel so be calm

Anonymous said...

Like Tyrese got any clout. Rolls eyes. The casting couch is real.

Anonymous said...

Tyrese is a damn nigga


A shrinked, bleached and braless Tonto Dikeh steps out at event (PICS)

Subomi said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Tyrese? gay? mba nu

seunLondon said...

Sucking or licking co*ck,,, atleast u got the role...who cares??? #SeunLondon

www.glowyshoes.com said...

Nawa oooo...tyrese shuld just take it easy

Visit my blog

www.glowysofiscated.blogspot.com

Bishop Dammy said...

Prove all things and hold on to what is good! Donot be quick to respond. 1 thes 5:21. BishopDammy#

Anonymous said...

Go on....






read this article

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
THIS DUDE SUCK A DICK TO GET THAT ROLE ABEG...... All this long grammer wey him dey do here no fit close our eyes abeg.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Some idiots will do whatever it takes to gain popularity. I hope spanky never works again. Comedy or not. Filter what you say. Tyrese my man. I got u. Billi out.

Unknown said...

Treat his fucked up but becare while doing it lol

BORN TO SHINE!!!

Tetrina said...

Tyrese sounds quite defensive about it though.....

Unknown said...

Ok. When it comes to gays n lesbians, I like to just keep mute.

Dave Mide said...

Atayese aka Tyrese ti fariga ...lmao! Nywayz things u dont say to promote ur sh*t just got real. I fink hes really gonna take it up ...like who joke with all that sh*t.

nkiru said...

hmmm am really confused here but will be waiting for comments to understand the whole f**K! lol.

Unknown said...

he should take legal attion..

Rosie said...

heheheheh....me likey Tyrese response, d unknown comedian can keep hating

Anonymous said...

Person go just siddon wake wahala. Comedians think it's funny making up lies about people. You gon learn today bitch nigga with yo burnt lips!

Anonymous said...

People should learn how to bridle their tongue. And Tyrese is going to implement his threat. See what you've done to yourself;a dead career!
#rootzy#

Unknown said...

NIGGA URE F**kING DONE. LOLZ. TYRESE EASY DUDE! ****QUEENMAYA*****

Unknown said...

NIGGA URE F**kING DONE. LOLZ. TYRESE EASY DUDE! ****QUEENMAYA*****

THANKGOD said...

how are we sure he did it

Okoro said...

Gbese !!!

snowflix said...

Lol. This is a lesson 4dose that dnt mind their business #onelovefromSnow#

Unknown said...

That's not Spanky Hayes Linda. Just google Spanky for a pic.

Ruth Dulac said...

Okay Linda! I just took this. Well, I don't believe Tyrese is gay

Ruth Dulac said...

Okay Linda! I just took this. Well, I don't believe Tyrese is gay

APPLE said...

LOL.

Bold Kid said...

My nigga Ty vex 4 this 1. That dude sha...smh

Unknown said...

That is not Spanky, Ms Ikeji. Pls watch the video of Spanky's interview on TMZ.

Unknown said...

Lobatan!!
Threatening aye

Unknown said...

Omo men, Tyrese my guy forget say him na born-again o, e press P dis time no be small

ujuamara said...

Even if I didn't believe the guy, with tyrese's response, I def believe him. Hollywood.... Sin city.

Anonymous said...

Tyrese why are you explaining?? You don church come down to him level #smhforyourvideoresponse

Unknown said...

Abeg ooo

Francis said...

I love dis part,You know you done f**ked up, right?" Lol ... Crazy d length people will go to destroy other people. The world is not @ peace.

ChiLUV said...

I am not saying it happened with Tyrese BUT this is something that happens everyday in Hollywood.

unknown said...

Linda you never post my comments why???
Be careful oo

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm

Easy-E said...

Los weeereee...very funny news.

Anonymous said...

Easy dude, sh*ts do happen

Unknown said...

tyrese pls go easy. u shudnt even be bothered about what he said or try explaining at length. complete waste of calories

Recent Posts