Abuja based Room 624 takes fashion retailing online | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 21 September 2014

Abuja based Room 624 takes fashion retailing online

Room624 Ltd is a Nigerian online one-stop fashion retail shop. We aim to bring your favorite high street brands straight to your doorstep within days. Our unique business model makes it convenient for you to access international brands from the comfort of your home or office. We promise to give our customers an unparalleled shopping experience at an affordable cost. 

We offer nationwide delivery of all our products and services with safe and reliable payment options, including a pay on delivery option and free delivery within Abuja.

You can even chat with a personal stylist, get advice on fashion tips and product information while you shop. So why not get shopping right away and take advantage of our ongoing 50%-off sales on accessories!


Get shopping now on www.room624.com
For further enquiries, email us on Info@room624.com or call +234 (09) 2917522 and a customer service representative will respond to you.
For updates and new trends:
Follow    @room_624 on twitter
               @room624 on Instagram
                Like our page on https://www.facebook.com/room624

22 comments:

bunmi said...

Alwaz in lag or abj

Madam Bii said...

So where is d shop in abuja?

Unknown said...

Good 4 them. #####QUEENMAYA#####

Anonymous said...

Nice. My only question is, why use ASOS model images to promote the clothing items?

Anonymous said...

Why you targeting Nigerians and promoting with white models? That's a fail.. What happened to black models?

The Sexiest Mother Of This Blog said...

ok seen but I still prefer jumia.com any time.

Unknown said...

Good.
⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡thanks ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥ 

Olubukola Ozone said...

Grt!

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Seriously i love fashion but money is the damn problem.......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

@bunmi they do nationwide delivery, not just lag and abj

Anonymous said...

Lovely site, I've used them before, very professional and great customer service

ary said...

Isn't everything online these days?

CY said...

Their packaging is nice nd they r very professional. Will definitely order from them again.

Anonymous said...

Its not a fashion show so why should the model they use concern you? Its obviously models showcasing the clothes and brand they sell

Eva said...

I tried visiting the site but its not opening and this message keeps popping up "Don't go anywhere we will be back in a jiffy!

Asa said...

@Eva I just checked and its opening on my device

Anonymous said...

just ordered from Konga, mrp n peemarket at the same time. Ask me if the money to pay dey available. I fit die inside fashion

Anonymous said...

I no remember the last time enter boutique o

Anonymous said...

I have bought from them severally and their response is always prompt, polite with excellent delivery services

Anonymous said...

@madam Bii, its an online shop. u can visit the website to check. I have used them before, the response was fast and they are really polite. for me, even as I like to shop, customer service is key for me. the packaging of the dress I got was so cute, I almost framed it. I am not very easy to please but room 624 was it for me and I will go back again and again.

Anonymous said...

@madam Bii, it is an online shop so you have to check the website. I have used room 624 before and the customer service is impeccable, very polite and quick response. prices are surprisingly affordable too. for anyone with great taste in fashion and is keen on being treated right like me, then room 624 it is.

Bobola said...

Wow! Quite impressed. I see they have more unique things than other 9ja websites. I love how the world is becoming a global village especially Nigeria. Definitely shopping once salary is paid. Lol

Recent Posts